The Nearpod store has thousands of ready-to-teach lessons, including a collection of FREE options!
Once you've signed up for an account, you can login to Nearpod and follow these steps:
1.After logging in, select the Explore option. This shows the "Nearpod Lesson Library", which is the standard content store as well your School/District's private libraries if you are in a Premium license.
(This dropdown will also show any premium content packages your institution has added. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for more information on how to add these to your current membership)
2. This will take you to the Nearpod content store.
- You can then search for lessons or topics on the top search bar (shown below). In this instance we searched for lessons about Technology and decided to go with the free Turn of the Century Urban Technology in America lesson.
3. When we click on the lesson we see a few things:
- There is a preview option on the lesson image.
- An button indicated with an arrow below.
- The section highlighted with a red box is Related Content and if you scroll down further, you will see a brief description for the nature of the lesson we are currently looking at.