Here are the suggested technical requirements for supporting Nearpod:
- We recommend hardware equipment supporting 802.11 N and AC
- Minimum WiFi requirement is equipment supporting 802.11 G
- When setting up proxy rules, please consider that domains used by Nearpod (nearpod.com, nearpod.s3, amazonaws.com, s3.amazonaws.com, cloudfront.net) may change IPs.
- We suggest that the proxy server has at least 4GB of RAM on a dual core processor.
- Nearpod supports unauthenticated proxies that are configured by the operating system and also supports DNS-based & DHCP distribution of PAC files.
- Regarding the connection speed, a proxy with cache enabled can increase download speeds by more than 70%. Usually, a connection of 5Mb, 10Mb or 20Mb (megabit per second) can download 10 lessons simultaneously in less than 3, 1.20 or 0.40 minutes respectively.