Upload your own content into any Nearpod lesson, video, activity, or create your own lessons from PowerPoints, PDFs, and Google Slides.
With the ability to upload your own content into Nearpod teachers can:
- Make your favorite existing resources and content interactive by uploading PDFs, videos, YouTube, PowerPoints, images, audio, and Google Slides into any Nearpod
- Take advantage of tech devices in classrooms and bring your favorite content to every student through Nearpod
1. From your "My Library" page, click "Create", and then select "Lessons"
2. In the center of the screen, click "Upload Files." You can also drag and drop files directly into Nearpod.
3. You can upload files from your computer, or from Google Drive, Office 365, or Dropbox.
4. Once your file is uploaded, you're ready to add in Nearpod's formative assessment and media features! Learn how to create a lesson here.
Google Slides add-on
If you're starting with a lesson you've made in Google Slides, save even more time with our Google Slides add-on. Learn more here. Nearpod's Google Slides add-on is available to teachers with Gold, Platinum, School, or District accounts.