If you use Nearpod often in your classroom, you may decide to upgrade your account to unlock more storage, higher student join limits, and more. Individual teachers can purchase a Gold or Platinum license, and there are School and District options available. You can learn more about the account types here.
This article explains how individual teachers can upgrade their account. For information about School and District options, please visit nearpod.com/pricing/.
1. Visit nearpod.com/upgrade and choose the plan that works best for you. Then, click on the button under that plan
2. Once you select a plan type, enter your payment information and click "Complete purchase"
3. After completing the purchase, you will receive an email to the address associated with your Nearpod account. In that email will be instructions on how to obtain a receipt.
- We do not process POs for individual teacher licenses (you can purchase online here!), but we will provide you with an invoice once the purchase is made
- Unfortunately and for your security, we can not complete upgrade purchases by phone
- Currently, we only offer a subscription through an annual payment model