To create a new content slide or edit an existing one
- Login to Nearpod.com with your account
- Select My library
- Once you are in your library, click and then choose .
- From the lesson you would like to edit, go to Slide Editor OR If you wish to edit an existing slide double-click it (do so will automatically bring up the slide editor for content slides).
- Here you can decide the layout of your slide and add text, video, audio and images.
- You are able to choose the layout of the slide and incorporate different elements into it.
If you would like to further customize your slides we would recommend you use Powerpoint, Google Slides, or canva.com, then import those files onto Nearpod. You can read more about how to do that here.