There are three different ways to add slides or slideshows to your presentation. To begin, select the presentation you want to edit from your Nearpod Library, or start a new presentation.
- Add a group of image files directly to the presentation
You can drag and drop files under 10MB (JPG or PNG) directly into a Nearpod lesson. You can import these files as multiple individual slides (where one Nearpod slide is created for each file.)
or as a slideshow (where all images will appear as one Nearpod slide and students scroll through them at their own pace during a live lesson.)
Importing as individual slides allows you to create interactive activities in between the images.
- From your computer, select the image files (JPG or PNG) that you want to add to your lesson.
- Click, hold, and drag the files into the edit presentation window.
- Alternatively, you can select the UPLOAD FILES button to browse and select files from your local computer.
- Once you have added two or more files, you will see a pop-up asking if you want to create a slideshow or separate slides.
- Select the option you prefer.
- Wait for the files to upload to the presentation.
2. Create a new slide from the Add Slide menu
- Select “Add Slide”, then “Add Content” and choose “Add slide”
- You can then add pictures or text to that slide.
- To learn more about how to create slides, please see our article titled “How do I create slides in a Nearpod lesson?”
3. Create a new slideshow from the Add Slide menu
- Select “Add Slide”, then “Add content” and choose “Slideshow”.
- Open up the folder containing the image files in your computer.
- Click, hold, and drag the files onto the presentation window. Alternatively, you can use the UPLOAD FILES button to browse from your local computer.
- Wait for the upload to complete.