1. Login to Nearpod.com with your account
2. Once you are in your library, click and then choose .
4. After entering the presentation editor, choose Add Slide.
5. Select “Add Activity”. You will see your selection of different activities you can include in your lessons. Choose “Open-ended question”.
6. Type in the question you would like your students to respond. You can add reference material or a Timer via the buttons to the right of the main question field as shown below:
7. Once you've added the desired content, you will want to click the save button on the bottom right.