Nearpod now allows you to add educational BBC video content directly from their archive. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1. On the lesson you would like to edit, select “Add Slide”, then select “Add Content”.
2. Click the arrow on the right to see more options
3. You will then see the "BBC Video" option on the bottom left that you can select.
4. The new box that appears will allow you to select category on the left and videos on the right.
5. After selecting the video, you can choose either "Preview" or "Done" to add it to your lesson.
We also have a blog article that shows you some great ways to utilize this content with your students here.