With Nearpod, you can use your lesson settings to customize the experience that you and your students have. There are various settings that you can control, including:
- Require student name verification
- Immersive Reader
- Student Notes
- Show Quiz and Multiple-Choice Question results during Student-Paced mode
- Allow students to resubmit answers in Live Participation mode
- Collaborate Board for Student-Paced lessons
- Require student submissions in Student-Paced mode
Here's how to adjust these settings:
Finding your lesson settings
Click on the avatar in the upper right corner of your My Library page, then click on "Lesson Settings"
Enabling or disabling settings
Once you're in your lesson settings, use the On/Off toggle to enable or disable settings. There's no need to save; once you enable the setting, you're all set!