As a teacher, your school or district may have a platform you use to communicate and collaborate with other teachers or use a platform for virtual lessons with students. One of those platforms may be Microsoft Teams.
If this is the case then it's great to know that Nearpod can integrate lessons with Microsoft teams.
Here is how to get started
1. In Microsoft Teams, select the 3 dot icon (...)on the left side of the page. This will open the "More added apps" tab
2. On the "Apps" page, type "Nearpod" in the search tab, this will bring up the Nearpod app which you will click to go to the next page.
3. Locate your team account by searching in the "Add to a team" section of the page.
4. After selecting the class in question, select "Open" this will bring you to the next page.
5. Select "Set Up" which will prompt you to log into your Nearpod account.
6. Select the existing Nearpod lesson inside of your personal library.
7. Launch the lesson as "Student Paced" and select "Save". This will post in the Microsoft Teams channel.
8. The student will then be required to log into Nearpod with their name and select "Join Lesson"
To add another lesson, you can press the + button at the top of the page, and select the Nearpod app to repeat the previous steps. Remember, you won't have to log into your Nearpod account again if already signed in.
If you have any further questions, please check out our Nearpod FAQs page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org send us a chat, or give us a call!