Single Sign On with Nearpod:
SSO (Single Sign-On) options provide a way for a user to log in to their Nearpod account without needing to enter their Nearpod username/password. Just click the button and sign in! The following SSO options are available with Nearpod:
|SSO within Nearpod.com||
|SSO within Clever.com||
|SSO within Classlink.com||
Rostering Options with Nearpod:
Rostering options provide administrators with a way to update their Nearpod roster in bulk.
- Can be done by any admin or Nearpod representative by using the Bulk Upload tool
- Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more about CSV upload options
- Automated roster sync with Clever is available for district-wide or school-wide customers only. To set up this option with Nearpod, the district will need to contact their Customer Success Manager to initiate a request or the District Clever Administrator will need to take the steps below:
- Request Nearpod App in Clever Portal
- Upon approval of request an email will be sent to provide information regarding data the District Clever Admin will need to share
- District Clever Administrator will need to adjust Sharing Rules to share data with Nearpod based on users that will need access, data may include:
- District Administrators
- Automated roster sync with Classlink is available for district-wide or school-wide customers only. To set up this option with Nearpod, the Classlink admin will need to complete the following steps:
- Contact their Customer Success Manager to notify us they would like to integrate with Classlink.
- Approve Nearpod as a Vendor within District Classlink.
- Adjust permissions to share data with Nearpod, data to include::
- Please ensure to use the Global OAuth2 SSO Nearpod app.
- Students can join lessons via Single Sign On verification through Google, Clever, Office 365, or ClassLink!
- For school/district Premium Plus accounts that have enabled student accounts, find more information on the SSO process here. Students can log in via SSO for Google, Clever, Office 365, or ClassLink.