Single Sign On with Nearpod:
SSO (Single Sign-On) options provide a way for a user to log in to their Nearpod account without needing to enter their Nearpod username/password. Just click the button and sign in! The following SSO options are available with Nearpod:
|SSO within Nearpod.com||
|SSO within Clever.com||
|SSO within Classlink.com||
Rostering Options with Nearpod:
Rostering options provide administrators with a way to update their Nearpod roster in bulk.
- Can be done by any admin or Nearpod representative by using the Bulk Upload tool
- An automated, secure version of CSV Upload. SFTP sites must be set up and configured in advance. Contact your Nearpod Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Automated roster sync with Classlink is available for district-wide customers only. To set up this option with Nearpod, the Classlink admin send the following information to their Nearpod Customer Success Manager
- Approve Nearpod as a vendor within District Classlink
- Share Data with Nearpod:
- Provide Nearpod Customer Success Manager with the following Information:
- Client Endpoint
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- A list of schools to be synced
- The approximate number of users for each school
Students do not have accounts in Nearpod but can join lessons via Single Sign On verification through Office 365 or Google!