By adding a PDF to your Nearpod lesson, you can include your PDF, other media, and formative assessment, all in one student experience. Share papers, research, surveys, news articles, and other teaching files to your lesson.
You can decide to add your PDF as a complete document, or as individual slides, depending on what you want students to experience. This article will teach you how to do both
In this article, you'll learn how to:
Teach with PDF Viewer
If you've added your PDF as a document, when students arrive at the slide with that document, they will be able to scroll through the PDF on their own devices.
If you've added the PDF as individual slides, students will experience them as individual slides within the Nearpod lesson.
Add PDF files as a document
If you want to add a PDF file as a document that students can scroll through all at once, follow these steps:
1. While editing your lesson, select Add Slide
2. Choose PDF Viewer from the Content tab
3. Upload your PDF File from your desktop, Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Once the file is uploaded, click "save."
Add PDF files as individual slides
If you want to upload PDF files as individual slides, follow these steps.
1. While editing your lesson, drag and drop your PDF into the lesson, or click "Upload Files" in the center of the screen.
2. Select, Individual Slides.
3. Your PDF will appear in your lesson, with one slide per page of the PDF