You can use Nearpod in your Moodle account when the LTI is installed.
This article outlines the steps to install the Nearpod LTI to your Moodle account!
- Go to https://nearpod.com/lms-integrations.
- Select "Generate consumer key".
- Go to YourInstance/moodle.com and log in.
- Go to a course and enable editing.
- Select activity chooser and then select external tool.
- Enter a name and description.
- Enter your Nearpod URL in the URL field.
- Enter your Nearpod Consumer Key (generated from the nearpod.com/lms-integrations site) into the Consumer Key field.
- Enter your Nearpod Shared Secret (generated from the nearpod.com/lms-integrations site) into the Consumer Secret field.
- Specify the "Launch container".
- Select which services you want.
- Configure your privacy settings.