In Nearpod, you can share a single slide quickly and easily without being in a lesson. You can use Quick Launch to launch an Open-ended Question, Collaborate Board, or Timer! These activities are great for bell ringers, do-nows, exit tickets, those in the moment sparks of inspiration, and more! This article will show you how to use this feature!
1. Click "Quick Launch" from my library (your home page), in the top right-hand corner.
2. Choose either Open Ended Question, Timer, or Collaborate Board. Once you have typed your question or entered the timer, click "Quick Launch" on the bottom right.
3. You will then share the link or code just how you normally would in a live lesson.
4. Students will complete the activity, and you'll see the data in real-time as you would in a live lesson (for Open Ended questions and Collaborate Board).
5. Once the activity is complete, you will be able to see the results in reports (for Open Ended questions and Collaborate Board).