With Nearpod, students can customize their lesson settings in their accounts. There are various settings that you can control, including:
- Immersive Reader
- Student Notes
- Show Quiz and Multiple-Choice Question results during Student-Paced mode
- Allow students to resubmit answers in Live Participation mode
- Enable Collaborate Board for Student-Paced lessons
- Require student submissions in Student-Paced mode
This article will show the steps of how students can access their lesson settings and make adjustments as need.
1. From the student's account, they will click on their avatar on the top right-hand side.
2. They will then choose the "Lesson Settings" option.
3. Once they are in their lesson settings, they can use the on/off toggle to enable or disable individual settings. There's no need to save, once they have enabled the setting, they are all set!